Xact File Transfer: New features
Clearstream Banking1 informs customers that it will implement some new features in the Xact Web Portal on
1 April 2019
Xact Web Portal additional report subscriptions
The following reports already exist and can currently be subscribed to in CreationOnline. Customers may now migrate their subscriptions from CreationOnline and manage them in Xact Web Portal.
The reports will automatically be available for users with the Report subscription permission.
- Statement of Repaired Transactions;
- Securities Lending and Borrowing Commissions Report;
- Security Financing Collateral Report;
- MT290 Advices of Fees and Income;
- MT935 Monthly Interest Scale Report;
- MT548 Vestima Transfer Service Status Advice;
- MT537 Vestima Transfer Service Statement of Pending Transactions;
- Holdings Distribution by Market.
Note: These reports are only for CBL accounts and CBF 6-series accounts.
Xact File Transfer Management
OU Administrators will be able to manage Xact File Transfer via Internet users, accounts and addresses as is currently possible in CreationOnline today.
- Request an Xact File Transfer delivery address and filestore
OU Administrators will be able to send a request to Clearstream Banking for the setup of a delivery address and the related filestore.
- Create Xact File Transfer via Internet users
OU Administrators will be able to create and send a request to Clearstream Banking to set up a new user linked to the delivery address.
- Create Xact File Transfer via Internet user credentials
OU Administrators will be able to create user credentials to allow users to access to Xact File Transfer.
Note: OU Administrators will automatically get the new permission to manage certificates, and existing certificates can also be managed in Xact Web Portal.
For further details about report timings, please refer to the Report Timings Matrix.
For further details about how to subscribe to reports, please refer to the Xact Web Portal User Manual.
For further details about Xact File Transfer management via Xact Web Portal, please refer to the Xact Web Portal user manual and Xact File Transfer via Internet User Guide.
For technical details about Xact File Transfer connectivity solutions, please refer to the Xact File Transfer/Clearstream file transfer connectivity solutions.
For further information, please contact the Clearstream Connectivity Helpdesk or your Relationship Officer.
1. Clearstream Banking refers collectively to Clearstream Banking S.A., registered office at 42, avenue John F. Kennedy, L-1855 Luxembourg, and registered with the Luxembourg Trade and Companies Register under number B-9248, and Clearstream Banking AG, registered office at 61, Mergenthalerallee, 65760 Eschborn, Germany and registered in Register B of the Amtsgericht Frankfurt am Main, Germany under number HRB 7500.