- Frédéric Perard (Chairperson)
- Jens Hachmeister
Tasks and responsibilities
- Advises the Board of Directors on the remuneration policy that it oversees;
- Prepares decisions of the Board of Directors regarding the general principles of employee remuneration;
- Supports the Board of Directors in monitoring the general principles of remuneration, its implementation, appropriateness and compliance with the remuneration policy;
- Assesses the effects of the remuneration system on the risk, capital and liquidity management as well as ensures that the overall remuneration policy is consistent with the long-term, sound and prudent management of the company.
In accordance with regulatory requirements of Circular 10/437 of the Luxembourgish Commission de Surveillance du Secteur Financier (CSSF), relevant information on the Remuneration Policy of LuxCSD S.A. is attached below.