- Jacques Schmit - Trésorerie de l'Etat
- Patrick Welscher - Banque centrale du Luxembourg
- Frédéric Perard - BNP Paribas Securities Services Luxembourg
- Claude Metz - Credit Suisse Fund Services Luxembourg
- Stéphane Ayache - Banque Internationale à Luxembourg
- Godefroid Lamboray - Clearstream Banking Luxembourg
- Patrick Nouy - EIB
Tasks and responsibilities
The LuxCSD User Committee is composed of representatives of issuers and customers to advise the Board independently from any direct influence by the management of LuxCSD.
The User Committee consults with and makes recommendations to the Board of Directors with respect to relevant matters, which are the following:
- The Committee advises the Board of Directors on key arrangements that impact on its members, including the criteria for accepting issuers or participants in their respective securities settlement systems and on service level;
- The Committee may submit non-binding opinions to the Board of Directors, containing detailed reasons regarding the pricing structures of LuxCSD.